Home > Deliveries and Returns
Deliveries and Returns
- We reserve the right to charge carriage and packing on certain large capital items, which may be delivered direct from the manufacturer please ask at time of ordering
- Please ensure that when accepting deliveries by carrier you sign for the number of boxes state on the paperwork, as discrepancies cannot be rectified subsequently
- We can only supply chemicals to trade users and professionals and only on receipt of official orders
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and while every effort is made to guarantee prices until 31st August 2016, we reserve the right to change prices without notice due to exchange rate volatility
- Illustrations and descriptions on this website are as representative as possible, but some items may change appearance slightly from that depicted due to manufacturers design or model changes
- Ancillary equipment used in illustrations may not be included with the actual product please check at time of ordering
- All goods are supplied subject to our Standard Conditions of Sale
UK Mainland (including Northern Ireland) and Isle of Wight
- Carriage free on orders over GBP50 (exclusive of VAT and Hazardous Chemical Delivery Surcharge)
- Orders below GBP50 are subject to a GBP4.95 carriage and packing charge
Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles
- Carriage free on orders over GBP200 (exclusive of VAT and Hazardous Chemical Delivery Surcharge)
- Orders below GBP200 are subject to a maximum GBP25.00 carriage and packing charge
Hazardous Chemical Delivery Surcharge
Any orders containing a product marked Surcharge in our chemical section will have a GBP9.95 Hazardous Chemical Delivery Surcharge added.
This surcharge is PER ORDER and not per item, ie you may order as many chemicals as you wish and only page the ONE surcharge of GBP9.95.
When placing orders before school holidays, please specify whether you are able to receive deliveries during the shutdown periods. We always assume schools are open for deliveries unless otherwise informed.
Rejected deliveries may incur an extra delivery charge.
Please contact our Customer Services team prior to returning goods, and provide us with the following information:
- Customer name and address, account number, contact name and telephone number
- Reason for return of goods
Goods ordered in error or goods returned in a damaged state will be subject to a re-stocking charge as stated below and a credit is only given at our discretion. Please note that such goods are to be returned at the customer's expense. If a carrier has to be arranged for collection a minimum charge of GBP10.00 will be applied. All goods are to be returned with their original packaging and labelling, if appropriate.
NB: CD-Roms and DVDs cannot be returned once the sealed wrapping has been removed, unless found to be faulty. All returns must be made within two weeks of the date of the delivery note.
|Item Value||Re-stocking Charge|
|Over GBP15.00||20% of item price with a minimum charge of GBP12.00|